25 янв. 2018 г.

All About Her

Lucifer 3×12


Lucifer: Well, gosh, we have so much to catch up on, don't we, Kane? Or would you prefer Mr. Kane? Make it sound official?

Lucifer: Where do you think you're going? You can't just walk out on me!
Kane: Or what? You'll kill me?

Lucifer: I'll tell everyone who you really are!
Kane: Go ahead. They don't even believe you're the Devil.

Mazikeen: Testing a new blade. Making sure it's kill ready.

Mazikeen: This is that human thing where you're mad about something else but you're taking it out on me, right?

Chloe: No, I'm not having a senior moment. I'm finally accepting you for what you really are, which is an egomaniacal narcissist!

Chloe: Time to go home and be with the person you love most... Yourself.

Doctor: It's chlamydia.
Amenadiel: Excuse me?
Doctor: It's a sexually transmitted disease.
Amenadiel: Right, but I can't have chlamydia. I'm an angel.
Doctor: Not to worry. A round of antibiotics and you'll be back to your, uh, angelic ways.

Lucifer: See? Detective Day.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий