17 янв. 2018 г.

Castle Leoch

Outlander 1×2


Mrs. Fitzgibbons: Come with me. We shall find you something to eat, something to wear that's a bit more... Well, a bit more.

Colum: I welcome ye, mistress. My name is Colum Ban Campbell Mackenzie, Laird of this castle.

Colum: I'm sure something can be arranged. But I do myself wish to know how exactly a lady such as yourself came to be wandering about in the woods, dressed in nothing but her shift...
Frank: 'It's interesting. I took a course in withstanding interrogation as part of officer training, and the basic principle was that you stick to the truth as much as humanly possible, only altering those details that have to be kept secret.'
Claire: I am a widowed lady from Oxfordshire...

Colum: A good night to ye, then... Mrs. "Beech-ham."
Claire: Frank would have laughed and said I fell for the oldest trick in the book ply the subject with food and drink, but all the while continuing the interrogation.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий