5 янв. 2018 г.

Zanzibar

Inside No. 9 4×1


Prince Rico: For shame, Henry, why speak you to your cuff? There's no-one here. You're armed.
Henry: Yes, sir.
Prince Rico: So, chill.

Robert: She hit her head and now her memory's gone.
Mrs Hargreaves: My memory's fine!
Robert: For them days, not for these. She's like a goldfish that you win at t'fair.
Mr. Green: You mean, she's going to die within a week?
Robert: No! She swims about but nothing is retained.

Amber: You have the key card?
Gus: Yes, I've got it here... Doesn't seem to work. Don't know why. What if I pop it quickly in and out?
Amber: Just like our sex life.


Prince Rico: Oh, I'm very superstitious as a rate. To stay in 911's tempting fate.

Mr. Green: ...So, tonight, I will put me to my sword. But for a bath plug. Then, 'tis quickly done.

Colette: Fair Amber with another man entwined. She must have seen him first. Madam, desist! Your boyfriend's here.
Amber: I do not care for him. This man, this god! This vision is my love. Come, let me see thy mighty sword.
Robert: Go away! I wish to keep my sword within its sheath!.. (It's more like a little dagger anyway.)

Gus: With true love's kiss, I aim to break the spell.

Mrs Hargreaves: Can someone tell me what's gone on today?
Robert: It's more than a rhyming couplet can relay.

Colette: I hope you've enjoyed your stay at Zanzibar. We're all little older, if not wiser.
Fred: If you've enjoyed your stay, please, tell your friends. And write a nice review on TripAdvisor!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий