6 дек. 2017 г.

Rockets, Communists, and the Dewey Decimal System

Young Sheldon 1×2


Sheldon: Jean-Paul Sartre said, "Hell is other people." Ha-ha. That's humorous because it's true.

Sheldon: Science fact: sisters are the worst.

Sheldon: The library. Home to the original information superhighway, the Dewey Decimal System.

Librarian: What can I get for you today? Chemistry? Quantum mechanics? Astronomy?
Young Sheldon: No, nothing fun today. I need to learn how to make a friend.

Sheldon: "Principle one. Don't criticize, condemn or complain." The three sharpest arrows in my quiver...


Young Sheldon: You missed 11 numbers.
Missy: I don't need to be good at math. I have beautiful hair.
Young Sheldon: That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Sheldon: It turns out self-help books written in 1936 were only of interest to adults... Emotionally troubled adults.

Young Sheldon: Mom, what do you know about the drug Prozac?
Mary: Not much. Supposed to make people happier. Why?
Young Sheldon: I was just thinking some of my teachers might benefit from it.

Mary: Okay, let's say grace. Now, Tam, when I say "Jesus," feel free to say the word "Buddha" in your head.
Tam: I'm actually Catholic.
Mary: Oh. Well, that's too bad.

Tam: I don't understand why it didn't launch.
Young Sheldon: Me, neither. Evil Nazi scientists did it 50 years ago. How hard could it be?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий