5 дек. 2017 г.

Sleigh Ride

Fear the Walking Dead 3×16


Nick: You're what's dangerous.
Madison: One day, you'll have no choice.
Nick: That's the scary part. One day, I'll have no choice.

Alicia: You have a high pain threshold.
John: Years of living with a white Buddhist with a sharp tongue and a yoga mat.
Alicia: I hear narcissists are drawn to Buddhism...
John: The truth of the real self is a lie... as it is in every religion.

Alicia: Spare her.
John: I will... if you come with me to Tampico. We'll board my ship and sail for what's left of Houston.

Madison: I don't have a good feeling about this.
Victor: You don't have a choice, and I haven't had a good feeling about anything since 1997.


John: What fresh hell is this, gentlemen? What fresh hell?

John: What a perverse family you have, Alicia from Los Angeles.

John: Shut up, mother. I have to kill her because I'm going to kill her brother.

Victor: Top to bottom. C-4 to build the dam, C-4 to take it down.

Nick: It says it's armed...
Victor: Nick, don't touch the other button!
Nick: What, the one that says "Detonate"?

Nick: I'm not negotiating, John. This is my suicide note.

Nick: I'm not afraid of dying.
John: The bravado of the Junkie Christ.

Nick: It's [all] bullshit. It's just one more thing that a cruel few want to control.

Crazy Dog: North?
Qaletqa: North.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий