28 дек. 2017 г.

The King, the Widow and Rick

The Walking Dead 8×6


Rick: ... We meet at Sanctuary in two days to end this, to win it all. It's not like we haven't fought before. We fought every step of the way to this place, to this moment. The path has led us here, to who we are, to each other, to now. And we're so close. This can be our last fight...

Jadis: Trust you? Shot you.
Rick: You grazed me. I woulda still been mad if you'd shot me.

Rick: My people know I'm here. And what they do next depends on what you do right now. Yes or no? What's it gonna be?

Gregory: People who aren't leaders always think they know better. Hmm? Always... pointing the finger at the guy, or, yes, sure, gal who's sitting in the hot seat.

Gregory: You need someone to tell you it's okay to follow your gut. And guess what? I'm that guy. Our hippie-dippie kung-fu-fightin' friend may try and make you feel bad about it, but at the end of the day, you're the shepherd. And you can't have wolves wandering around amongst the sheep. It's as simple as that.

Michonne: ...it's like this... siren's been going off in my head. I can't turn it off. I helped get this started. It's been a day and a half. And I have felt every second. So I just need to see it. Turn that alarm off in my head and turn around and go back home.

Carl: I'm gonna ask you a few questions...

Ezekiel: You could lead them.
Carol: But it has to be you. You inspired them to build this place... to believe in something. .... Those people need King Ezekiel. And if you can't be the king, then do what you do best and play the part.

Carol: I have to act every day. It used to bother me. But this is who I am, and I am still standing. I just have to act like everything is normal until it is.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий