16 дек. 2017 г.

War for the Planet of the Apes


Soldier: Battalion, halt! Blood!
Platoon: Makes the grass grow!
Soldier: We!
Platoon: Make the blood flow!
Soldier: We are the beginning!
Platoon: And the end!

The Colonel: Were you gonna show me mercy?
Caesar: I showed you mercy... when I spared your men. ....
The Colonel: Mercy. You have any idea what your mercy would do to us? You're much stronger than we are. You're smart as hell. No matter what you say, you'd eventually replace us. That's the law of nature.

The Colonel: This is... a holy war. All of human history has led to this moment. If we lose... we'll be the last of our kind. It will be a planet of apes. And we will become your cattle.

The Colonel: So emotional!.. I can see how conflicted you are. You're confused in your purpose. You are angry at me for something I did that was an act of war. But you're taking this all much too personally. What do you think... my men would have done to your apes if you had killed me?.. Or is killing me more important?

Maurice: Son... will know... who... was... father. And what... Caesar... did... for us.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий