3 дек. 2017 г.

One

Life 2x21


Roman: A man I know has kindly offered to serve my time for me.
Interviewer: That was very nice of him.
Roman: People like to do favors for me. Always have. I don't know why.

Tidwell: Okay, where's your first stop?
Crews: Our friends at the FBI.
Tidwell: No, last time we asked them questions they stonewalled us.
Crews: Last time I asked them questions like a cop. This time it'll be a little different.

Tidwell: Detective Crews. You go get her.
Crews: Got nothing else to do today.

Zen Coach: 'What we learned as children, that one plus one equals two... We know to be false. One plus one equals one. We even have a word for when you plus another equals one. That word is--'

Bobby: That'll kill you... The coffee. It'll kill you.

Crews: Doc, I'm gonna have to lock the door now... You understand me?

Bobby: It's not Zen, Charlie.
Crews: It'll just have to do until Zen comes along.


Raybourn: I fooled everyone but the Russian.

Seever: What do you want to know, detective Crews?

Raybourn: I chose you, kiddo. And I was right. I was right. ... It's always been about you, Charlie. Even that animal Roman knows that.

Roman: Okay. Okay. I do not trust you. You do not trust me. How do we do this?
Crews: Easy.

Crews: I am not attached to that gun.

Reese: Crews...
Crews: Just breathe.
Roman: No, no. No touching. No tricks.

Crews: One plus one equals one.
Roman: What are those numbers?

Crews: ...So we can start over right now, or we can go on killing. You, fellas, do speak English?

Zen Coach: 'That word... is love.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий