25 дек. 2017 г.

Gender Friender

The Last Man on Earth 4×7


Tandy: Guys. Guys. I did it! Boop.... I finished a whole side.

Erica: Tandy, I have a question... if you're so smart, why are you calling us "guys"?

Carol: We're all women... and now with the twins and Dawn, there's seven ladies and only three men. I mean, we more than double you. Don't you think calling us "guys" is a little sexist?

Tandy: I can't be sexist. Okay? I am a father of two baby women. I mean, I think girls are so nice I made 'em twice.

Tandy: I am super pro-lady. I wouldn't lie to you, guys.
- Tandy!
Gail: There it is. Sexist pig.
Tandy: No, no, no, no, no. You're absolutely right. We are living in a brave new world, where there are more hot dog buns than hot dogs. So if I have offended you, guys, at all...
- Tandy!

Tandy: Hey, Gail? Gail? Gail? Yeah, on that, we're in total agree-woment. Agree-men-t? Nah. Agreewomen-t. Yeah, that's my current jam.

Todd: Uh, killing Nazis, huh? Yeah. Don't have any problem with that, no, sir. Even the ones just following orders. You know, you got to be held accountable for your actions.

Gail: Women...

Gail: It's not that I wouldn't want to be married to you, I just don't want to be married to anybody. It's a flawed institution. It's like bread bowls or... the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Gail: The only thing we don't have is just some stupid piece of paper.
Erica: Yeah, stupid piece of paper... that says you'll always be there even if the other person gets sick or they get fat or they... drool in their sleep, because you can't imagine your life without them.


Tandy: Hey, gals. ... Woman, oh, woman, is it hot out! Yeah, plus all the pollen. Think I might have to go take a anti-her-stimine.
Melissa: Wow, you're really doubling down on all this crap.
Tandy: Yeah. If by "crap," you mean smashing the patriarchy and being a full-on gender-friender, then yes, I'm 100% full of crap.

Tandy: I am entering phase two of what I'm calling my "Sex Change Operation." 'Cause well-behaved Tandies seldom make herstory.

Tandy: Vagina-doodle-doo! Rise and shine, everyone! What a beautiful daughter-rise...

Gail: Now, listen here. In my experience, marriage has never been about love. It's about doing what other people expect of you. The first time I got married is 'cause I thought I was pregnant. The second time was because I was pregnant. And the third time was because a wife can't testify against a husband in court. It's a long story.

Tandy: Ladies and gentl-women, ...

Tandy: ...I want to be clear: this is not a gay wedding. Because now, we're living in a world in which men and women don't exist. Which means gay doesn't, either...

Tandy: I feel like Bill Clinton right now. A simple man between two legendary Bushes. One of them a little older...

Tandy: ...And do you, Erica... wait a minute. What's your last name?
Erica: .... Dundee.
Tandy: What?!?!

Tandy: Then, by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you regular married. You may kiss as deep and hard as you want to.

Carol: I'd like to say something. Mom, you're married. Who saw that coming?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий