24 дек. 2017 г.

Meeseeks and Destroy

Rick and Morty 1x5


Rick: You okay, Morty? I told you not to trust that tuna.
Morty: I just killed my family!..
Rick: I don't know, Morty. Some people'd pay top dollar for that kind of breakthrough.

Rick: Come on, Morty, don't be like that. The universe is a crazy, chaotic place.
Morty: You're the one that's crazy and chaotic! Adventures are supposed to be simple and fun.

Mr. Meeseeks: I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me.

Mr. Meeseeks: Can do! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!

Morty: All we got to do is find the treasure room, okay? It's nice and simple. You know, I'm sorry everything's going so smoothly and adventurously.

Rick: Just give up, Morty. This is game over. I'll take us home right now. You just say the word.
Morty: No way, Rick. This is all part of it. Adventures have conflict. Deal with it.


Morty: Usually, walking down the courthouse steps is the easy part of the adventure.
Rick: What do you say, Morty?... Yeah, Morty, this is the part of the story everybody loves scaling down 650,000 oversized steps.

Slippery Stair: Y'all need to ride down the stairs? My name is slippely-slippery stair. I'll take you down there for 25 shmeckels.

Morty: You know, you were right about the universe. It's a crazy and chaotic place.
Rick: Well, you know, maybe that's why it could use a little cleaning up every now and then, you know.

Joyce: I realized the Meeseeks are like the guys I went to high school with willing to say anything to "complete their task."
Jerry: Was I one of those guys?
Joyce: The difference is you didn't disappear afterwards.
Jerry: Well... I got you pregnant.
Joyce: Yeah...

Peasant #1: Sir, I think you're going to want to see this. We found it inside a lockbox inside king Jelly Bean's closet. We have to tell the people.
Peasant #2: .... Wait. Destroy it... Our people will get more from the idea he represented... than from the jelly bean he actually was.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий