31 дек. 2017 г.

Not Appropriate For Miners

The Last Man on Earth 4×8


Tandy: Oh, hey. STD, sorry to disturb. Just be a sec.

Tandy: You see a box in here labeled "adult magazines"?... It's not what you think. You know, it was just a bunch of, like, Economists and New Yorkers, Audubons. That kind of fare.

Todd: Are you lying?
Jasper: Yeah.
Todd: Well, thank you... for being honest.

Todd: E-explosives are not appropriate for minors. They're for adults and miners. Coal miners. It-It's a different "miners." Understood?

Carol: I was so focused on step one of repopulation that I completely ignored the next 50 steps.

Carol: I'm just gonna sit back and help nature take its course.
Tandy: Don't you mean let nature take its course?
Carol: Yeah. That's what I said.

Carol: You are gonna love this meal. I took all your favorite things, macaroni and spray cheese and ketchup and Pop Tarts, and I mashed them all together into one special casserole.

Carol: So... where to begin? Oh, how about a general discussion of the flora and fauna of coastal Mexico? Hmm? Hmm?

Carol: .... And then there were two.


Gail: Shoog, I've been on this planet a long time, and I figured out a couple of universal truths... One, you cannot domesticate a raccoon. I don't care how smart you think that raccoon is. It's just not happening. And two, you cannot use logic to win an argument with Carol Pilbasian. So just don't let her suck you in.

Tandy: Peso for your thoughtitos, bud.

Tandy: Look, bud, as someone who's been in the Dad game for over 100 hours, I can tell you that being a parent is rock hard, okay?

Tandy: .... And you'll be inside of me. And I will poo you out... So what do you think?
Todd: It's maybe a little harsh.

Erica: Let it go. Do not let her suck you in. Do not let her...

Todd: You. Thanks for the advice.
Tandy: You're welcome, bud. How'd it go?
Todd: Great. I tried to put my foot down. It landed squarely in my mouth.

Carol: Melissa, he's not just a nine to 11-year-old boy, He's the last nine to 11-year-old boy. And that changes everything.

Tandy: Oh, farts.

Tandy: As the de facto and basically facto leader of this group, I should've given you better advice.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий