11 дек. 2017 г.

eps3.4_runtime-err0r.r00

Mr. Robot 3×5


Elliot: What am I even doing here? I'm arriving at work. I'm walking toward my cubicle. I'm just on autopilot, running my routine. Did my daily program crash? When code runs, it should run straight through without interruption, until all of its tasks have been completed. Unless something goes wrong. A runtime error. Sometimes, corrupted memory can lead to one. Is that what's happening to me right now? A runtime error?

Elliot: ...graphic sex talk. Thankfully, I'm able to tune most of it out. When people talk like this, they're either insecure, or they're full of shame. Which one do you think it is? ..... Shit. That was meant for you.

Elliot: Help me figure this out. Do not leave me. Stay focused.

Elliot: I'm going to attract attention. I have to remain calm. Take deep breaths. Be cool. Don't panic. Slow everything way down. Blend in. Look bored, broken. Get a blank office stare on my face. This is how they do it, isn't it?


Elliot: I wish I could see myself through your eyes. Don't you wish you could see yourself through mine? As we step through our code, line by line, debugging it to find the cause of our runtime error.

Elliot: ...And when you find yourself at the center of one of those storms, man, you just gotta breathe. Just let go. Get it done.

Darlene: Angela's been betraying you?
Elliot: So have you.

Irving: Well, they're not all ours. Just 'cause we lit the fuse doesn't mean we control the explosion.

Elliot: Angela... Is there something you wanna tell me?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий