21 дек. 2017 г.

Vegas With Some Radish

Lucifer 3×6


Lucifer: I want you to focus on one thing only, Detective... That is getting older.

Chloe: It's my birthday!
Lucifer: Shake your booty while you still can.

Ella: Mmm, you smell that? That is pleather, cigars, and vomit, my friend.
Lucifer: I have to say, I didn't have a good Catholic girl like yourself pegged as a fan of Sin City.
Ella: Mm, not a fan, exactly. More like a tiny, helpless space capsule being sucked into a deadly black hole.

Ella: Ixnay on the ot-nay andy-cay.
Lucifer: Sorry, is that German? 'Cause if it is, it's absolutely awful. Trust me, I should know. Hitler was a talker. Well, screamer, actually.

Lucifer: Poker?
Ella: No, poker involves bluffing, also known as lying. Something you claim you don't do.
Lucifer: Bluffing and lying, two totally different things.


Candy: I might pretend to be someone a little less threatening sometimes, but I don't lie. I call it bluffing. Totally different things.

Chloe: Damn it, 6-6-6 didn't work, either.
Linda: Try 8-0-0-8.
Chloe: 8-0-0-8?
Linda: It spells "boob."
Chloe: Ah.

Chloe: This... look at this. This is nuts.
Linda: Yeah, but super fun.

Lucifer: ...well, I didn't want to dredge any of those up again. So, I... bluffed. But I've come to realize that perhaps bluffing is the same as lying and that's, as you know, something I never want to do. Especially to you.

Lucifer: It's the bullet from when you shot me. Remember in the warehouse, early in our partnership?
Chloe: Oh. Yeah. I remember.
Lucifer: Well, I thought since I'll never likely penetrate you, I'd commemorate the one time you penetrated me.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий