4 дек. 2017 г.

The Collaboration Contamination

The Big Bang Theory 11×5


Howard: There's a time and place for your randy dog stories, and... it's never and nowhere.

Leonard: Well... You're sitting there with a book. It felt like anything was possible.

Penny: Anything interesting?
Leonard: Well, I just saw a picture of a baby's head crowning, so I hope you enjoyed sex, because we're done with that.

Sheldon: Oh, and I've got a new car game we can play. It's called “what siren am I?”

Howard: ...And look at that coffee maker.
Amy: I know. On our expense report, I listed it as “Eduardo,” my Colombian lab assistant.


Sheldon: She's going to be home at “eight-ish.” Like, when is that? 8:01? 8:02? And what kind of scientist uses “-ish”?

Leonard: What did you do-- Are you a witch?!

Sheldon: So how about you and me make some beautiful science together?..

Penny: What are you gonna say?
Leonard: Well, they did just introduce the middle finger emoji. If it's not for this, I don't know what it's for.
Penny: No, no, no. He'll just think that means “Be there in a minute.”

Raj: Well, of course I'm here. I know what you're going through...
Bernadette: Really? You have a needy Indian man in your house?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий