19 дек. 2017 г.

The Dark Tower

Jake Chambers: It's not a dream. Okay? I'm not crazy. I always see the same thing. The Tower, the Man in Black, the creepy guys with the fake skins.
Dr. Hotchkiss: ... What if the Tower were destroyed?
Jake Chambers: Darkness and fire.
Dr. Hotchkiss: ... Let's talk about your dad.
Jake Chambers: Surprise.

I do not aim with my hand. He who aims with his hand... Has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.
I do not kill with my gun. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart.


"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

NCP Terminal: One, nine, one, nine. Mid-World. One-way destination.

Man in Black: Love your mask. Choose a pretty face and the world is your oyster.

Roland Deschain: There is no "we," Jake. All that matters to me is that I find... and kill Walter. That's it.


Sayre: I thought all the Gunslingers were dead.
Man in Black: Roland's always had an annoying ability... to resist my magics. So I killed everyone he ever cared about.

Arra: He's Roland of Gilead. Last of the line of Eld... But the Man in Black has his soul in his pocket... and his heart's consumed by vengeance. He's not a Gunslinger. Not anymore.

Roland Deschain: Do the animals here still speak?

Roland Deschain: For your services. May your days be long.

Roland Deschain: You have both forgotten the faces of your fathers.
Jake Chambers: You probably shouldn't talk to people here.

Man in Black: We both know that no matter who crosses the finish line first... the universe will die out eventually. Death always wins. That's the deal.

Man in Black: Bye. Have a great apocalypse.

Roland Deschain: What is this?
Jake Chambers: Hot dog.
Roland Deschain: Savages... What breed?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Trivia
+ Soundtracks

+ Origins: 1, 2, 3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий