16 дек. 2017 г.

Trust Me Knot

Grimm 6×2


"Man is not what he thinks he is,
he is what he hides."

André Malraux

Trubel: Let's take 'em on.
Monroe: Rosalee's pregnant.
Rosalee: Bro!
Trubel: Whoa, you're pregnant?
Bud: Right now?!

Hank: Sean Renard, you are under arrest...

Rosalee: It's gonna be fine.
Monroe: You don't know that. Diana is the offspring of a full-on Hexenbiest and a half Zauberbiest, and Kelly is the son of the same Hexenbiest and a Grimm. I'm sorry, but that is a big, weird gene pool to just be diving into.

Bud: Look, look, look, Nick, Nick, I just think, you know, too much of a good thing is... is not a good thing.


Adalind: You expect me to be your alibi for a murder you didn't commit because you were actually murdering the person who was your alibi?
Renard: Basically, yeah. Shouldn't be too hard.

Nick: Why don't you just go back home?
Bud: Okay, okay, but if you need me, I'm willing to spend the rest of my life down here in this tunnel, if that's what it takes.
Wu: Uh, what about your wife?
Bud: Oh, yeah. Yeah, she probably wouldn't like living down here that much. But the kids sure would.

Nick: I need to make a deal with somebody who I don't trust.
Adalind: Oh, you need a Trust Me Knot. It's not a not-not. It's a knot with a K, like you tie with a rope.

Monroe: It's like some kind of weird symbol-filled equation-esque, kind of hieroglyphic-y, astrological cornucopia of something I've run out of words for.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий