17 дек. 2017 г.

Before I Fall

Samantha: Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you, there's 1,000 or 3,000... Or ten. So much time, you can bathe in it. So much time, you can waste it. But for some of us, there's only today. And what you do today matters... In the moment... And maybe into infinity.

Samantha: Tonight everything changes...

Samantha: Watch out for the truck.
Lindsay: What truck?

Samantha: This is my life. I'll do whatever the hell I want with it.

Samantha: Grounded? I'm already grounded.


Samantha: Isn't that how it always works out? There's somebody laughing, there's somebody being laughed at.
Anna: Look, whatever, really. I mean, this whole high school thing's just a blip. I'm not gonna remember any of you. I win.

Samantha: Do you ever feel like you're living the same day over and over again with only like a few things being different?
Anna: Aw, shit, Samantha. You just described my whole life!

Mom: One good thing. You just focus on that one good thing, and you see where it leads you.

Kent: Sam, um... I once wore Crocs for 365 days straight, so I don't think anything's weird.

Mr. Daimler: Sisyphus. ... But he still thinks that he'll be able to push that Boulder uphill. He's in a prison of his own device. The only escape is to change.

Samantha: ... I see only my greatest hits. I see the things I want to remember... And be remembered for. That's when I realized that certain moments go on forever. Even after they're over, they still go on. They are the meaning.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий