19 дек. 2017 г.

Number One

This Is Us 2×8


Jack: Do you have... any idea how lucky you are to get an opportunity like that?
Kevin: It's not luck. It's talent.

Jack: God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Kevin: Two rushing touchdowns already tonight. What can this kid not do? He can't go four hours without a Vicodin, that's what he can't do. But everybody loves him anyway.

Jack: Someone very special gave it to me back in Vietnam. It's a Buddhist symbol of purpose. I was feeling very lost when I got that. But I put it on, and I moved forward. And you know when I was wearing it? The day you were born. The moment you came out, my Number One. And when I held you, for the first time, right here in this hospital, it hit me like a bolt of lightning. You were my purpose, Kevin. And I swear to you, son, I swear to you, you will find yours.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий