5 дек. 2017 г.

Things Bad Begun

Fear the Walking Dead 3×15


Madison: My kids are gone.
Victor: We'll build a verdant paradise for them to come home to. Come on, picture it. We'll create it.
Madison: Here?
Victor: You just need a little liquid imagination.

Madison: You got two options in life, Victor. You can be lonely or irritated.
Victor: Or brokenhearted.
Madison: That's a type of lonely.
Victor: Disappointed.
Madison: Type of irritated.

Victor: Deny Odysseus his journey and who the hell is Odysseus?
Madison: Uh, a husband, a father.
Victor: The rest of us will be the poorer for it.


Madison: How long till it's all forgotten anyway? "The Odyssey," "The Iliad," the Bible? A generation?
Victor: We'll write new stories, Madison.

Victor: Can I ask you something?
Madison: Anything.
Victor: Have you ever killed anyone?

Madison: Killing drives some people mad. It never quite gets you what you want. Worst of all, it gets easier every time.

Qaletqa: It's been good walking with you, Madison Clark.

Daniel: People don't change. We just walk in circles. And you should know this.

Troy: I never felt scared before. I don't think that was possible, but Nick, he showed me. I felt, uh... I felt fear.

Daniel: You're not a killer. You're a con man. You're not one to look a man in the eye and end his life.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий