20 дек. 2017 г.

eps3.5_kill-pr0cess.inc

Mr. Robot 3×6


Mom: You wanna know what I believe?
Angela: What?
Mom: That this isn't the end, that there's another world out there for both of us, that we'll see each other again. And we'll play and dance and... bake and sing. Doesn't that sound beautiful? Will you believe with me?

Elliot: You met White Rose? What the fuck is happening?!

Angela: I'm sorry, Mr. Alderson, but are you even allowed to be in this building?

Whiterose: All will be done by end of day. You have my word.


Price: Another fine choice of venue by Sergey...
Whiterose: Utterly tasteless.
Price: I passed that buffoon of an owner in the lobby. You're gonna take him up on his offer to go boating tomorrow?
Whiterose: Oh, please, don't remind me. Those swim trunks he insists upon wearing, a bit too snug... and a bit too short, wouldn't you say?
Price: Mm. I believe the appropriate term is "hanging brain."

Elliot: Kill process: when an unwanted process is running and you need to terminate it. I need to kill Stage 2 before it kills anyone else.

Darlene: I can see your big ass eye. Open up.

Darlene: You can lie to yourself all you want... But when you're alone at night, this shit will haunt you. Trust me on that.

Elliot: Does everybody know something I don't?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий