27 дек. 2017 г.

Oh Captain, My Captain

Grimm 6×3


"You will face yourself again
in a moment of terror."

Mihail Sebastian, «For Two Thousand Years»

Wu: I have no idea what you're talking about. But I think I like it.

Monroe: Okay. Oh, blue or red?
Adalind: What?
Monroe: I don't know. Blue might be the smarter choice, you know, but I gotta say, a lot of people like red. It's a power color, but Nick's not really a tie type of guy, but then again, it's not actually gonna be Nick...
Adalind: Oh, my God, just pick one!
Monroe: Right, right. I'll take 'em both.

Rosalee: You need to take some deep breaths...
Monroe: Nick, Nick, Nick, listen to me! You can control this! You just have to, like, let yourself go emotionally, right? And then just, like, Zen yourself out!
Rosalee: Okay, that's not... no, not helping.


Renard: I guess I can be a little late. What's on your mind?
Adalind: Well, a lot of stuff.

Wu: Captain.
Renard: Get out of my way!
Wu: You don't want to go in there... 'cause you're already in there. It might be a little awkward. Just sayin'.

Renard: So, if I shoot you, is that considered suicide?
Renard: I thought we were here to talk? At least one of me is good for my word... I really think there's only room for one of me in this city.
Renard: Which one is that gonna be?

Nick: ...And Adalind comes with me.
Renard: Eh, take her.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий