31 дек. 2017 г.

The Bitcoin Entanglement

The Big Bang Theory 11×9


Raj: Why are they making four more Avatar movies? It's not like the first one is even that good.

Stuart: I'm, uh, I'm running a special today, uh, buy something, keep having a comic book store to come to.

Raj: Wait, what's Bitcoin?
Sheldon: It's a new online currency that's been developed. Uh, it's just like actual money, except you can't see it, hold it, or spend it on anything.

Sheldon: to buy Bitcoin. You can mine it.
Leonard: Mine it? Like, mining gold?

Sheldon: There's a limited amount, and we find it, not by tunneling into the earth, but by using a computer to solve complex mathematical problems.
Howard: So let me get this straight. We have to write an elaborate program in order to find a fake coin that we can't spend on anything?
Sheldon: Yes.
Howard: That sounds fun.

Penny: I thought you were looking at a cliff on the beach...
Amy: We were, but Sheldon didn't like any of them. Some were too beachy, some were too cliffy...
Sheldon: And all of them were too outsidey.

Sheldon: If only you had someone around with an eidetic memory...


Sheldon: I have grudges that go back to preschool. Someday, I'm gonna find a grown-up Elaine Dwyer and eat her favorite crayon while she watches.

Amy: Thank you. You may go now. It was nice to meet you, and I mean that politely, not sincerely.

Raj: Uh, not to brag, but all my breakups have lasted.

Penny: I cannot believe you're mad!
Leonard: I'm not mad.
Penny: Oh, really? Tell that to your eyebrows.

Penny: I was gonna write you an e-mail, but I'm a little drunk, and spelling is a sober person's game, so...

Penny: ...plus I have got to learn how to spell Hofstadter. I-I know there's a "D" in there, but it keeps moving every time I try and write it.

Howard: Okay, here's the Bitcoin folder...
Raj: Yeah, how much is in there?

Amy: Sheldon, what did you do?
Sheldon: I plotted my revenge. If you get a dish, I'll serve you some cold.

--
On the IMDb
+ Vanity Card # 573!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий