10 дек. 2017 г.

Into the Fold

The Orville 1×8


Dr. Finn: Now, come on. Get dressed. It's time to experience reality for a change.

Isaac: Dr. Finn, I look forward to joining you and your offspring on this recreational outing. It will give me an opportunity to observe human familial dynamics at close range.
Dr. Finn: Crap.

Isaac: On my planet, when a program is not functioning properly, it is deleted.

Isaac: Your commands have little to no effect on their behavior. Perhaps you should reevaluate your method of controlling them... Hey!
Dr. Finn: Just what I need. Parenting tips from a talking hubcap.

Marcus: Don't worry, Ty, Mom's alive. I know it.
Isaac: At the moment, that is a baseless assumption.

Isaac: You are small and feeble. I will move at a faster pace alone. The weapon will increase your chances of survival by 24%.


Lamarr: You think we could change the music? Something less depressing?
Steve: You got to get cultured, my friend. Barry Manilow was an underappreciated genius of his time.
Lamarr: Then how come I want to throw myself out the airlock?
Yaphit: I got to say, watching your corpse drift away to this music would be so peaceful...

Kelly: We have no idea where that thing leads. We could end up inside of a planet, or a star...
Ed: Most of space is empty, so our odds are good.

Ed: What's the nearest star system?
Bortus: One Gas Giant with 72 moons. 36 of them are large enough to support atmospheres.
Gordon: How the hell are we supposed to search all that?
Ed: One world at a time.

Ty: Mom used to tell us bedtime stories before we went to sleep. Can you tell us a story?
Isaac: I will do my best. Please adjust your bodies to a horizontal bearing... Lie down... There was once a doctor and her two children....

Dr. Finn: The boys adore you. I don't know why or how you managed to keep them in line, but... I'm sure as hell glad you did.
Isaac: I simply adjusted my programming to accommodate their sibling dynamics and emotional responses. Your failed attempts at discipline were also instructive.
Dr. Finn: Well, anyway, I'll leave you alone.
Isaac: May I make a final observation?.. Your children are unruly, disrespectful, volatile, and highly unpredictable. I am quite fond of them.
Dr. Finn: Welcome to the family.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий