14 дек. 2017 г.

Cupid's Dagger

The Orville 1×9


Bortus: Lieutenant Malloy taught me this song. I will now sing it...

Kelly: Here we go. Is me apologizing for the 900th time somehow gonna make a difference?

Dann: We should get some music in these elevators, huh? A little soundtrack to our lives.

Kelly: Ed, hang on. I can explain--
Ed: I don't need it explained. You're a sexual jihadist!

Ed: ...just so we can say we tried?

Gordon: Maybe just focus on the peace talks, huh? That's a good distraction, right?


Ed: You know, why do we have to have all these rules and labels and things? It's like, why-why do we have to put people in boxes? You know? Why-why even call a box a box?
Gordon: I think it's just easier to have words...
Ed: Easier for who? Not the box. Maybe the box wants to do its own thing. You ever think of that?
Gordon: Okay, I'm-I'm confused. Do you want to bang Darulio?
Ed: Bang, be banged, but why you so hung up on labels, man? You know what? You're the problem. You are the problem. You know what, instead of frantically labeling people all day long, why don't you take a look in the mirror? Huh? Do that for a change.

Kelly: To old friends.
Ed: To new beginnings.

Gordon: He seems... kind of into him. ...
David: Your statement is confusing. Has the captain entered Mr. Darulio in some fashion?
Gordon: Not yet...

Darulio: Look, it's harmless. The worst thing that happens... we all have great sex. It'll pass.

Ed: You know, there really is some justice in all this. I wind up with the guy who you cheated with during our marriage.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий