28 дек. 2017 г.

New Dimensions

The Orville 1×11


Yaphit: Ah, okay, how you want to do this?
Bortus: Do what?
Yaphit: I gotta go in and get the piece.
Bortus: What do you mean, "go in"?
Yaphit: I mean go in. I gotta go in. Pick an entry.
Bortus: I will not allow you inside me!
Yaphit: Doc, help me out here...

Dr. Finn: Now, if you two wouldn't mind leaving, this is more weirdness than I can handle in one day.

Yaphit: A joke? I spent an hour in Bortus' colon! You think that's funny?

Alara: It's not about that. Animals are just fun to have around. It's unconditional love, you know?
Isaac: I do not. Please, elaborate.
Gordon: It's just companionship. You cuddle with it, stroke its fur. Humans bond with animals that way. Try it sometime.

Isaac: Are we... bonding?

Blavaroch: Grahj-kalooga.
Ed: Anybody speak Horbalak?
Isaac: The direct translation is, "You can shove it up your..."
Ed: Okay, got it, got it.
Isaac: Do you wish to hear the rest of the translation?
Ed: No, no, I-I get the gist.

Yaphit: It's 'cause I'm gelatinous, isn't it? You guys can't handle the thought of a gelatinous person in charge of a department.
Ed: Yaphit, that is not it.
Yaphit: This is so racist, man, you're so friggin' racist!


Yaphit: You know what? There was less crap in Bortus's colon.

Ed: Wait, I'm sorry, didn't you just tell us that passing through that anomaly would be a death sentence?
Lamarr: The quantum bubble could protect us from two-dimensional space. We go inside, we hang out and wait until the Krill are gone.

Ed: Take us into the anomaly.
Gordon: Hold on to your asses.

Ed: Did you ever read Flatland?
Kelly: No.
Ed: It was a story written in the 1880s, about a two-dimensional society of shapes. The more sides they had, the higher the social status. The triangles were the workman class, the squares were the gentry, the circles were the most respected of all. It was a metaphor for inequality.

Kelly: I want you and I to be okay. But you were being a prideful ass.
Ed: What, are we in a Jane Austen novel? I'm a "prideful ass"?

Claire: So, the outside would be squashed, but the inside wouldn't.
Ed: More space inside than out, like Doctor Who's phone booth.
Kelly: Or Oscar the Grouch's can.
Lamarr: Or Snoopy's doghouse, yeah.
Claire: The miracles of quantum physics...

Lamarr: Initiating quantum bubble. All right. Let's do this.
Ed: Let's get flat... Sorry.

Kelly: It's not the feather, Dumbo. It's you.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий