12 дек. 2017 г.

Doubling Down

South Park 21×7


Eric: It's all my mom's fault. She feeds me all this crap, and my body doesn't know how to process it.

Eric: Mom! Mom!... You *** up my life, Mom! *** you! How could you feed me like that, you bitch?! Get outta here!

Heidi: Eric, every time I've talked to you about maybe being a vegan with me, you just tell me vegans are pussies, but then you try and blame food and your mom for...
Eric: It is the food and it is my mom, Heidi! It is! I wanna be vegan with you! I need your help to show me how.

Eric: Well, I tried it, and you were right. You can't even tell the difference between that and real meat.
Heidi: Really? That's great, babe.
Eric: So now I've been trying all kinds of vegan foods. You gotta try this. It's called Beyond KFC. It's all plant-based. Soy protein, and just... Y-You gotta taste this. Just try it...
Heidi: It tastes just like KFC.
Eric: I know, right?! Isn't that crazy? Like... Like, seriously, how could you even tell that this was vegan? Try the... try the Beyond Mashed Potatoes and Gravy too. They say you can even drink the Beyond Gravy by itself as like a protein boost. I don't know about you, but I could eat this every day.

Kyle: Hello. I know things have been difficult between us lately. I know you think all boys are sort of pigs, but just know that a lot of us boys think girls are amazing and smart and beautiful. Not... Not like hot beautiful, I mean like inside beautiful. I... I'm not saying you're hot. You're not... You're not hot. I'm not saying you're ugly. It doesn't matter. You're all hot on the inside. If we could all just see inside you, it would be hot. Oh, shit.
Wendy: What do you want, Kyle?


Kyle: ...just, give her some space, you know? You can't keep saying, "We told you so," because if you make her feel dumb, she just doubles down and tries to prove to herself that it wasn't dumb.

Kyle: We all wrongly see ourselves as the victim sometimes, but Cartman sees himself as the victim all the time. He'll always find someone to blame for his shortcomings, and because of that, he's never gonna change.

Eric: I know how you feel now, Token. To be pissed of at the world. To feel completely screwed over by society. I totally get it now. I wanna do what you guys do and go disrespect the flag and flip cars over and stuff.

Garrison: Huh... Isn't that interesting. But it's not a problem. See, I know something about societal psychology that you three turd balls don't... Everything's gonna be fine.

Eric: It's just... well, what time do you guys usually go out and disrespect the flag and stuff?

Heidi: I was being manipulated, and I didn't even see it. I never do. And... I don't think you saw it either, Kyle.
Kyle: What do you mean?
Heidi: I've come to realize that it's not my fault, it's your fault, Kyle. You made all this happen. Made me question who I was...
Kyle: But, Heidi, I thought...
Heidi: Shh. But it's okay. You can't help it. It's how you were raised... what you were taught. My heritage is Irish, so I'm prone to being moody. And you're heritage... well, you know... You can be a little sneaky sometimes and not even realize it. I'm sorry, Kyle, but... everybody's trying to live life the best they can.
Heidi: It's hard enough without your people always trying to get ahead.
Kyle: ..... Dude... did she just call me a dirty Jew?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий