23 дек. 2017 г.

Rust and Bone

Stéphanie: You fight for 500? Get beat up, put your health at risk, for 500?
Alain: Risk my health? Don't overdo it.
Stéphanie: I can give you 500. Cancel. I'll pay you tomorrow.
Alain: If you're loaded, sure. But I said I'd do it.
Stéphanie: If it's not the money, why?
Alain: I never said it's not the money.
Stéphanie: So why?
Alain: What a pain! Why? To fight. For the fun of it. Like you and your fish. Why? Because it's fun. The money and the fun.

Alain: Was it good or not?
Stéphanie: Yes, it was good.
Alain: Well, when you feel like it, call me. If I'm OP, I'll come.
Stéphanie: What does that mean, 'OP'?
Alain: Operational. When I'm available, when I can.
Stéphanie: When you're OP, we...
Alain: Yes... What?
Stéphanie: Nothing, it's great.

Alain: You okay, RoboCop?

Alain: Twenty-seven bones in a human hand. Certain monkeys have more. Gorillas, 32. Five in each thumb. A man has 27. You break a hand, you break a leg... after a while calcium joins it back together. It may even end up stronger than before. But break a bone in your hand and you'll see it never heals. You'll remember it at each fight, with every punch. You'll be careful. But one day... the pain will come back. Like needles. Like broken glass.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий