11 дек. 2017 г.

What Would Lucifer Do?

Lucifer 3×4


Lucifer: So, tell me... what's your deepest, darkest fantasy?

Judge: Who the hell do you think you are?
Lucifer: Lucifer Morningstar, Your Honor.

Lucifer: Lexy, darling, the Devil's back.

Pierce: Request denied.
Chloe: Can I ask why?
Pierce: See, one of the few benefits of having the "L" and the "T" in front of my name is I don't have to explain myself.

Lucifer: Go. Release your inner Devil.
Amenadiel: But what should I do first?
Lucifer: Oh, I don't know. Get laid. Play the piano. Punish evil... Just, whenever you're faced with a choice, ask yourself the question: WWLD?
Amenadiel: ???
Lucifer: What Would Lucifer Do?

Lucifer: H-hold on. You curtail the free will of these rebellious souls by making them follow your rules, and then you trick them into thinking they've changed by giving them wings? A most vile manipulation. And completely unoriginal, I might add.

Amenadiel: Tell me, what is it you desire?


Lucifer: Well, looks like someone could use a single malt cappuccino... Single malt latte?

Lucifer: Oh, well. The way to hell really is paved with bad acne-prone intentions. So much potential here!

Lucifer: Don't get high on your own supply.
Children: Don't get high on your own supply.
Lucifer: Snitches end up in ditches.
Children: Snitches end up in ditches.
Lucifer: Hugs, not drugs. No... Sorry, sorry. Reverse that one. Drugs, not hugs.
Children: Drugs, not hugs.

Lucifer: See? What did I tell you? Once a bad guy, always a bad guy.

Lucifer: I made a promise, Detective. And who am I if I'm not a devil of my word?

Daniel: Bro, what's there to understand? The guy does what he wants, he says what he wants, he gets away with it. He parties constantly, he apparently has an endless supply of cash, drives a sick-ass ride. And he gets to have sex with a different hot girl every night.
Amenadiel: What a terrible, lonely existence.
Daniel: Oh, yeah, yeah. Sounds awful.

Amenadiel: No, Luci. You're not evil. You're the Devil. You punish evil.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий