7 дек. 2017 г.

Ten Years Later

Modern Family 9×6


Gloria: I had agreed to do this magic trick at the party with Phil. I go into a box, and then I come out in my wedding dress. But there was a problem... The only logical explanation is that somebody snuck into my closet and shrunk my wedding dress. Like, probably my sister.

Phil: Be cool!
Claire: Phil, it's a magic shop. I'm the coolest person that's ever been in here.

Jay: Look at him. You know, he was raised a mama's boy. Now he's a strong, capable man making nonsense noises that sound a lot like instruments.

Gloria: I tell people that I work hard to stay fit and to stay young, but the reality is that I barely do anything. But now my body is getting...
Jay: Bigger?
Gloria: How dare you! But yes. I've always looked a certain way. And now that I don't, then what am I?

Jay: Gloria, you're so much more than how you look.
Gloria: That's what you say to people that are not that pretty anymore.

Jay: Listen, you gain a couple... who cares? These have been the best 10 years of my life. I'm in it for every pound, every wrinkle, every gray hair. Aww!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий