7 дек. 2017 г.

Mascots

Mike Murray: Mascotting is not unlike a marriage in that it's about cooperation... It's about listening. Even if people are screaming at you, you're not allowed to talk. And that's a good lesson for a marriage.

Mindy Murray: And we don't just work together on the field. We are off the field over at Rhea Perlman Middle School, where we are both teachers.
Mike Murray: Yeah, and they say that those who can't do, teach, and those who can't teach, teach gym, and those who can't teach gym, teach driver's ed. But, uh, joke's on them because I teach gym and driver's ed...
Mindy Murray: I teach English.

Buddy Campbell: I start researching a little bit, and it's fascinating because so many people think mascotting's been around for 200 years. Wrong. So wrong. I mean, you can go back to like 1500 BC. The Egyptians, you know, they only paint with everybody looking to the left. You ever noticed that? Life is one big left turn to these people. If I lived then, I'd be on the right, be something different, be fun, go nuts. But I didn't live then, sadly enough.

Andy Dibble: It's like nature saying, with a big hand, slapping you across the face and saying, "Listen. I'm here and so are you, but in one second, you're not here and I'm still here." Which is pretty much the best acting advice you could have.



Mike Murray: Long day?
Laci Babineaux: Yeah.
Mike Murray: Yeah. Me too. My wife and I are doing this never-go-to-bed-angry thing, you know. So, I'm just exhausted. You know, we haven't been sleeping.

Greg Gammons, Jr.: You know, they can criticize our country, but if a rabbi can get together with a worm and entertain our citizens, we got a pretty solid future.

Cindi Babineaux: You know, Randy will always be alive.
Laci Babineaux: 'Cause, you know, mascots, they don't die.
Cindi Babineaux: That's right. They don't.
Laci Babineaux: They don't. They just, uh... They just hang in a closet.
Cindi Babineaux: Yeah, 'cause they're... It's an outfit.
Laci Babineaux: It is. It's an outfit.

Owen Golly, Jnr.: I sold the butcher's... and Sarah and I now run a lovely little vegetarian café in Purley. ... I still eat meat... obviously. I'm not mental. I love meat. But it's easier to prepare vegetables than meat.

Phil Mayhew: I make a third of the money, but I'm 50% happier, so... You do the math.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий