18 дек. 2017 г.

Moss Piglets

South Park 21×8


Nathan: We've done it, Mimsey. We're gonna win the science fair for sure. And then every chick in this school is gonna want to have sex with us.
Mimallah: Oh, gee, boss, I don't know about sex with no chicken.
Nathan: Not those chicks, numbskull. I'm talking about bitches.

Nathan: You know what girls like? They like winners. And when we win the science fair, we're gonna be up to our ears in pussy.

Wendy: Is it just me, or are things around here getting worse and worse?

Mr. Mackey: Heidi... Is everything all right?
Heidi: Oh, what are you gonna call me fat now, too? It just so happens I'm a vegan! Which means it's difficult for me to get enough protein so my body doesn't burn fat, it burns muscle, which makes it look like I'm fat, but I'm actually way healthier than any of you!

Nathan: This science fair is supposed to finally make us successful enough to get chicks.
Mimallah: Aw, gee, I don't know if we should use our position of power to exploit women.

Heidi: How can they force me to be the science fair judge?! Now I know how it feels to be a slave!
Wendy: It's... not exactly like being a slave, Heidi.
Heidi: Yes, it is! Am I being paid to judge the science fair? No! Do I have a choice? No. Ooh, yes, massa! Lemme judge that science fair for ya, sir!

Heidi: Relax? How can I relax?! I get straight A's! I ace every test! And who gets all the support? The Special Ed department!


Eric: You're kind of getting off topic, sweetie.
Heidi: What did you say?!
Eric: I just... I just want you to stay on point so we can get this over with.
Heidi: "Get this over with"?! You're supposed to be supporting me!
Eric: I am supporting you, sweetheart.
Heidi: Being supportive doesn't mean you criticize me, asshole!

Mr. Mackey: She's kind of like Cartman but with the ability to follow through.
P.C. Principal: Oh, dude. Bro.

Nathan: It was us who made them evolve. So we should be the ones working for the government.
Mr. Jones: The government? W-We aren't the government.
Jimmy: Y-You're not the government? But you said you were here to help stop us from becoming extinct.
Mr. Jones: Not you, us. We're with... the NFL.

Mr. Jones: Our fans are leaving at an exponential rate. We've been hit with anthem protests, protests to those protests, and, worse of all, concussions. The more reports that come out, the more people are getting turned off by football.

Mr. Jones: We've been experimenting with water bears because we believe they are our last hope.
Jimmy: Oh, I get it! You've been experimenting with water bears to see how to make humans more impervious to concussions.
Mr. Jones: No. We've been experimenting with water bears to try and make them fans.

Mr. Jones: I think you all fail to understand the seriousness of our situation-- Football is dying!

Eric: Dude. Wow.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий