21 дек. 2017 г.

Sausage Party

Frank: Boo and yah, motherfuckers. Red, White and Blue Day is tomorrow!
Carl: Dudes, basically every single sausage... gets chosen on Red, White and Blue Day.
Frank: By this time tomorrow, we're all gonna be 5 inches deep in some bun, son.

Frank: That's super fucked up about Bill and those guys. They stayed in their package, followed all the guidelines of the song. What do they get?
Barry: We're not supposed to understand... the will of the gods. They work in mysterious ways.
Frank: Since we base our lives on the song, it might be nice if there was some proof.
Carl: Proof? All the proof you need is right in front of you. Look at these big old buns...

Carl: Dude, I just don't why you're limiting yourself to one bun. There's plenty of buns out there.
Frank: Because I believe in bun-ogamy. I'm a bun-ogamist, and when a bun this fresh is into you, all you ask is when and how deep.

Honey Mustard: You're celebrating your doom! Wake up! They're lying to your fucking faces! The Great Beyond is bullshit! Why isn't anybody listening to me?

Brenda: There is no Great Beyond without you, Frank.
Frank: Well, according to Honey Mustard, there might not be a Great Beyond at all...

Frank: I was told that you might have some answers?
Firewater: Answers I have. But first... I must know the question.

Firewater: Okay. The thing about the Great Beyond is... we invented it!
Frank: What?!
Firewater: I know, right? As soon as you're out those doors, the gods kill our asses.
Frank: What, are you crazy?! That doesn't make any sense! Why would the gods kill us?
Firewater: Because it makes them stronger. Every kill gives them more power, and it's never enough. Over the years, they've grown bigger, stronger, fatter. Their hunger's insatiable, buddy. I mean, fuck.


Firewater: The melody came to me one night when I was getting super, super, SUPER baked. Like fuck-a-guy, baked. You know what I'm saying?... The song had a great hook and it caught on, I mean, you know... In time, everyone accepted this false truth. But over the years, things started to get a little... fucky. The aisles started changing my verses to support their own views, fucking with Twink's tight-ass lyrics, remixing my shit without my permish... Now, every morning when I hear that song, I'm like, "What the fuck are you guys saying, hey?" Wasn't their a part today about exterminating juice? I didn't write that shit, I love juice. Always have, I mean, juice are hilarious. Who the fuck do these guys think they are?.. Anyway, at least it's still distracting them from the truth: that they get brutally devoured.

Frank: I don't get how you can just believe stuff you don't have any proof of.
Brenda: How come all of a sudden you only believe if there's proof?
Frank: I'm not walking around with my eyes closed!
Brenda: What are you saying? I should believe in nothing? That everything is pointless?
Frank: Better than believing bullshit that you can't explain!
Brenda: Maybe I don't need to explain it because it's something I feel.
Frank: Well, I feel like that makes it hard to have a rational conversation.

Druggie: Oh, no, not Mr. Pizza! Oh, fuck! I've eaten so many of your family members! I've committed pizza genocide!

Sammy: I literally can't wait to be home. I'm so excited, I'm plotzing. Gefilte Fish will be there. Matzah. Even Hummus...
Lavash: Wait a minute. You know Hummus?
Sammy: Know him? I'm gonna go so far as to say I consider Hummus one of my dearest friends.
Lavash: Really? I too know Hummus! And I too consider him a dear friend.
Sammy: We both like Hummus.
Lavash: Well, any friend of Hummus is a... Get the fuck away from me!

Gefilte Fish: Sammy, bubula, where have you been? Oh, I'm surprised that savage Lavash didn't stone you to death.
Baba Ganoush: You had to travel with a bagel? How much did his dirty hands steal from you?
Lavash: ... A ton.

Frank: I am Frank... and I am a sausage. A little sausage with some pretty big news. Everything we've been led to believe is a lie. When we get chosen by the gods, they're choosing us for death. Murder. Automatic expiration. The Great Beyond is bullshit.

Indian Chutney: So we cannot run, we cannot hide... and we cannot stand up to them because they're fucking gods... and they are immortal! So, basically, there's no hope, and we're royally fucked!

Pop Bottle: You ready for this?
Geronimints: I don't know.
Pop Bottle: It's better to die a free candy than to live in bondage!
Geronimints: This is gonna hurt so fucking much....

Douche: Look, sausage, I relish the fact... that you mustard the strength to ketchup to me. ... I sucked a juicy box's dick, and I'm shoved up a god's asshole. And this is the weirdest thing that I've done so far, bro.

Frank: I can't believe we were saving ourselves for the Great Beyond when...
Brenda: It was in front of us the whole time.
Frank: ...It was in front of us the whole time.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий