7 дек. 2017 г.

Mr. and Mrs. Mazikeen Smith

Lucifer 3×3


Linda: How do you do this every night?
Mazikeen: How do you not?
Linda: Fear of liver failure, mostly.

Chloe: Uh, h-have you even been to Canada?
No. Come on. Same humans, different city.
Chloe: Country. ... You know it's winter there, right?

Chloe: I'm not worried about Maze. I'm worried about Canada.

Mazikeen: Do you know how to torture someone... Norm?... Well, I do. I know how to find a human's weakness and use it against him. For maximum pain.


Norm: You are one terrible... "B," lady.

Rivers: Best way to pretend you're not running away from something is to run towards something else. Take it from a guy who knows.

Mazikeen: Well... It's been fun. But now it's time to bring you in. Or fight. Please... fight.

Lucifer: Oh, please. Maze and I have been through the plagues, the floods, the Dave Matthews Band. She can handle a measly bounty, I'm sure.

Mazikeen: Relax, okay? I'm great at dismembering humans. How hard can it be to fix one?

Mazikeen: Hey! Room Service! That's my bounty, bitch.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий