6 дек. 2017 г.

Take the Money and Run

Narrator: Virgil tries to join the navy but is psychologically unfit.
The Psychiatrist: That looks to me like... two elephants... making love to a men's glee club.

Bank Teller: "Please put $50,000 into this bag and act natural." I see. This is a hold-up.
Virgil: Yes.
Bank Teller: May I see your gun?

Narrator: "A prison has not been built that can hold me..." Virgil tells another inmate, "And I'll get out of this one... if it means spending my entire life here."

Louise: How long are you going to be here?
Virgil: Well... I estimate in the neighborhood of... What's today, Monday?.. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday... Ten years.

Louise: I went to the doctor. We're going to have a baby. That's my present for Christmas.
Virgil: All I needed was a tie...

Narrator: At the end of each day, the men are chained to each other by the ankle... in groups of six, making movement slow and painful... and escape impossible. Then, one day, the impossible is attempted...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий