30 дек. 2017 г.

Super Hard PCness

South Park 21×9


- Welcome to Netflix. Last year, we approved 16 original shows and movies, and this year, it is our goal to make that number 1,087...

Kyle: Guys! Guys, this has gone on way too long! Can't we all stop being so mean to each other?
Heidi: .... Shut up, Kyle. You sound like your mom.

Tweek: Fights over. Kyle ruined it!

Heidi: Oh, look, honey... Kyle's mom is here! Shouldn't you be at Temple, Ms. Broflovski?

Mr. Mackey: Excuse me. I-I'm sorry, but, uh, is anyone else hearing Hootie and the Blowfish like very, very softly?

Doctor: ...maybe you're having some feelings for her.
P.C. Principal: No, that couldn't be it. We work in the same place, so it'd be impossible for me to like her.


P.C. Principal: Do you know if Strong Woman has a boyfriend?
Mr. Mackey: What?! Are you out of your [BLEEP] mind?! Askin' if a co-worker is available in today's times?!

Kyle: I want a world... where laughter doesn't come at someone else's expense, where people can live freely without fear of being farted on. I want a world where you aren't ridiculed for trying to help! A world where a nice girl that I liked isn't turned into another Eric Cartman! These Canadians are in the way of that world and everything they do and everything they have done needs to be erased from the Earth!!

P.C. Principal: Vice Principal Woman, I need to ask you something.
Strong Woman: Okay.
P.C. Principal: This is very difficult, but, uh...
Strong Woman: What? What?!
P.C. Principal: Well, as you can see, there is a door in front of us.
Strong Woman: Yes, there is.
P.C. Principal: I would like to open this door for you, however I understand the gender-based biases that this could imply.
Strong Woman: Why do you need to open the door?
P.C. Principal: I don't need to open the door. I'd just be opening it and holding it the same way I would for counselor Mackey, a student, or anyone else.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий