22 дек. 2017 г.

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Valerian: What can I do to make it up to you?
Alex: Beginning descent in three minutes.
Laureline: Nothing that you can get done in three minutes.

Doghan-Dagui: We know how humans work.
Doghan-Dagui: They are all so predictable.
Laureline: Clearly, you have never met a woman.

Jolly the Pimp: Let's not talk about business. Can we just talk pleasure? What kinda music you into, huh? You like Techno, Macro, Bio, Nano?
Valerian: I'm more Retro.
Jolly the Pimp: Ah, me too. Oldies are goodies. Sit down. Relax. And enjoy the show.

Bubble: You really liked my performance?
Valerian: Best I ever saw.

Bubble: I've never played a Boulan-Bathor before!
Valerian: What? Are you an artist or not?
Bubble: Yes, but, I need time to get into my role, and capture my movements and behaviors, and character's arc, we do a couple rehearsals, you give me some notes...
Valerian: Well, a little improv never hurt anyone.


Bubble: So, how did you come to lose your partner?
Valerian: Because I'm stupid... All I do is flirt and joke. Oh, tryin' to be cool rather than being honest. Story of my life.
Bubble: How young were you when you lost your mom?
Valerian: Please don't go there right now.

Bubble: I leave you my kingdom. Take good care of it. But most importantly... Take good care of her. Love her without measure. "There's beggary in love that can be reckoned."

Tsûuri: We can forgive, but how can we forget?

Commander Filitt: Major. History is on the march. And neither you nor a bunch of savages are gonna stand in its way.

Commander Filitt: I'm a soldier. A soldier will always choose death over humiliation. Annihilate them all.

Laureline: And what does the future hold?
Valerian: You. Me. Us.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий