18 дек. 2017 г.

Some Guy

The Walking Dead 8×4


Ezekiel: Fear not, young master Henry. You will be brave. Because you are brave.

Ezekiel: And yet, I smile. We will fight, and we will bleed... and yet I smile. We shall face men, some cornered into their roles by circumstance, some desperate murderers thrilled by blood. We shall end them all. As is our charge this day. As is our sorrow. And yet, I smile. We will leave our loved ones... to traverse a dangerous road. Rushing out of peace into war. And yet, I smile. For we will mine glory from the rock of struggle this day. We will honor and protect this-- this bastion of life in a land of the dead, and we will win. You trust the king-- we will win. I smile... I laugh... I rejoice this day... for on this day, we are joined in purpose and vision-- we are of a singular heart and mind. On this day, we are one!... We are one!

Kevin: Hell, look at that. You got them all killed-- they're still following you.

Kevin: But take away that tiger... what's left? Just some meaningless con man in a costume.

Kevin: Delusions of grandeur...


Jerry: Your Majesty.
Ezekiel: You don't need to call me that.
Jerry: Dude... yes, I do.

Jerry: Thank you, Your Majesty.
Ezekiel: For what?
Jerry: For being such a cool dude.

Ezekiel: Benjamin was the one who told me what I already knew, but couldn't hear... "If you're asked to be the hero... be the hero." I'm now ready. Finally.

Ezekiel: Have you always been this way? This strong? This brave? Or did you decide to be who you are today?
Carol: I decided. Just like you. But life decided some things, too.

Ezekiel: I ain't no king! I ain't nothing. I'm just some guy. Some guy who found... Shiva...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий