5 дек. 2017 г.

The 20's

This Is Us 2×6


Kevin: We don't need a map! We're not gonna get lost trick-or-treating in our own neighborhood.
Randall: It's not about getting lost, it's about maximizing our house-to-candy ratio. Mom?

Randall: See, that morning, uh, the morning that I had the thing, I was on the Internet. This site: "Where Your Baby Is Now." And at six months along, they start dreaming. You know that? Before that, it's all cells and parts, you know, but then they actually start dreaming. And that's a person, right? A whole little universe of hopes and dreams and happiness and sadness, and I just thought, whoa, I... I can't be in charge of a universe. I can't even hang a ceiling fan, turns out. I don't have any answers, except at work, but at work if I'm wrong, it's just money. But what if I'm wrong with a baby?

Garuda Singh: I have five kids. And before the first one was born, I was all questions, too. Can I? Will I? But what they don't tell you is that babies come with the answers. They come out, they look up at you, and you at them, and... they tell you who you are. You'll see. Tomorrow you'll have all the answers you need.

Rebecca: And life has a middle, too, and middles can be the hardest because... that's when you can get really lost. But middles can be a beginning sometimes.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий