13 дек. 2017 г.

Double Cheeseburger

The Last Man on Earth 4×6


Erica: A sleep birth?
Carol: Had her right in my sleep.
Gail: That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard.

Gail: So, we're sticking with Bezequille? I-- l... I love it.

Carol: I'm gonna go eat the placenta. Anybody want to join?

Gail: Carol... you ever go to a fast-food joint?
Carol: Oh, I'm gonna stop you right there... I don't like fast food. I prefer it slow or mid-tempo.

Gail: .... And after I ate it, I reached into the bag for a napkin, and I noticed... a second cheeseburger down there. You see what I mean?

Tandy: You... You have another cheeseburger in the bag?
Carol: Yeah.
Tandy: I'm gonna be another father.


Erica: I'm sorry. Obviously, I want her to have a smooth birth... But with just enough pain to respect the process.

Tandy: Hey, Care Bear, would you feel better if I stayed up all night and watched your vagina?
Carol: You would do that for me?
Tandy: I would do that for a lot of people. But tonight, yes, it's for you.

Todd: Look, how many times do I have to tell you? I was snorting and smoking cocaine all day, okay?

Tandy: Denial isn't just a river in Phoenix. It's also a very real psychological state, Gail.

Carol: Did someone order a double cheeseburger?

Carol: You both know I'm a very gifted namer. And I thought of the perfect name for our daughter... Mike.

Erica: So, another painless birth, huh?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий