15 дек. 2017 г.

Atomic Blonde

Chief C.: And remember, Lorraine, this is highly sensitive. Trust no one.

Percival: Don't shoot! I've got your shoe.

Percival: You know those movies where the picture just starts to slow down... and melt? Then catch fire? Well... that's Berlin.

Percival: "It's a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver."
Lorraine: Niccolo Machiavelli. It was on your shelf.
Percival: Oh, my God, I think I fucking love you. That's too bad.

Lorraine: Am I a bitch now?

Spyglass: You need to work on your German... It's horrible.

Emmett Kurzfeld: 70 miles of barbed wire, 310 guard towers... 65 anti-vehicle trenches... 40,000 Soviet-trained, heavily armed frontier troops. All that... and 5,000 GDR citizens still had the brass balls to escape.


Emmett Kurzfeld: Well, I expected more out of the Brits than a royal goat fuck.

Percival: You know, a beautiful Italian girl once said to me, "David... you can't unfuck what's been fucked." Women are always getting in the way of progress, aren't they?

Percival: There's only one question left to ask. Who won? And what was the fucking game anyway?

Percival: To win, first you have to know whose side you're on.

Percival: In our line of work.... You fight the good fight, and then one day you wake up and you realize... that all you were was Satan's little helper.

Percival: I'll tell you what I've learned. One thing and one thing only... I fucking love Berlin!

Percival: Truth and lies. People like us don't know the difference.
Lorraine: No, we know the difference, David. We choose to ignore it.

Lorraine: C?.. What should I wear... for my tea with the queen?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий