24 дек. 2017 г.

Off The Record

Lucifer 3×7


Lucifer: I know what this is about.
Reese: You do?
Lucifer: Yes, and the answer is no. I will not sleep with you.
Reese: Excuse me?!
Lucifer: It's not because you're a man. It's just because... Well, I don't find you attractive.

Reese: So, someone's killing charlatans...
Lucifer: Ah. The worst kind of scum. Next to boy bands.

Reese: I wanted to write a piece that showed that your partnership was a dangerous joke. That Lucifer was a fraud. But the truth is he's just frustratingly, annoyingly... a charming guy.

Reese: Okay, I know this sounds crazy, it... He's the Devil. And I-I don't mean in-in a, in a douchebag, club-owning kind of way. I mean... he's the actual Devil.


Linda: When I first learned who he really was, it... it-it turned my world upside down. But he's not what you think.
Reese: He's the Devil!
Lucifer: Oh, it's not like I've hidden that fact.
Reese: He's evil incarnate!
Linda: No. No, he's a good man. He's my friend.

Lucifer: What is it with you humans? Huh? Always blaming me. I never make any of you do anything.
Reese: That's not true. You trick us into sin, damnation.
Lucifer: I have a story for you, reporter. One I've never told a human soul before...

Lucifer: I take no part in who goes to Hell.
Reese: Then who does?
Lucifer: You humans. You send yourselves. Driven down by your own guilt. Forcing yourselves to relive your sins over and over. And the best part... the doors aren't locked. You could leave anytime.
Reese: It says something that no one ever does, doesn't it?
Lucifer: No.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий