26 дек. 2017 г.

Chloe Does Lucifer

Lucifer 3×8


Amenadiel: Imagine my disappointment when I realized there was no raging party.
Lucifer: It's a security thing. Worked for that Home Alone kid, but, obviously, you can't take a hint.

Lucifer: Oh, you know me, Brother, wine, women and song.

Ella: A fellow nerd. I'm sure you're in a better place now.

Chloe: Ella, what's the cause of death?
Ella: Uh, BABFT.
Chloe: Hmm?
Ella: Big-ass blunt force trauma to the head.

Linda: You know, you're exposing yourself to dreadful consequences. And I'm not talking bad Yelp reviews, I'm talking Hell. Turns out: real!

Lucifer: Partial profiles pics... Such a telltale sign of low self-esteem.

Lucifer: What? You, Detective? Socialize and flirt? Come on.
Chloe: Yeah, but for the investigation, I can sacrifice. Can't be that hard being frivolous and shallow. I'll just channel my inner Lucifer.
Lucifer: What, you want to become a female version of me? Okay. I'll gladly train you.
Ella: Chloe does Lucifer?
Chloe: I wouldn't exactly word it that way...
Lucifer: Get ready to go full me, Detective!

Linda: Dealing with mortality was so much easier when I was just another clueless idiot. Being a celestial insider... really sucks.


Linda: I used to walk around thinking maybe reincarnation was real... Sure, it sounded bonkers, but I could still wonder, still hope. What if I came back as a chameleon or something?... Chameleons are cool. But now I know that's never happening, because I know, you know, everything, including where I'm headed when... when this is over.
Amenadiel: And where is that?
Linda: Where do you think? I wish I'd never met any of you!

Charlotte: Seasoned killers know to leave [a murder weapon] at the scene, but first-timers, they tend to take it with them. I can't count the times I've allegedly helped a client unmake that mistake...
Chloe: Really!?
Charlotte: What? I said "allegedly."

Chloe: You were just the face.
Slater: Just the face? [She] was Wozniak. I'm Jobs. No one gives a crap about Wozniak.

Linda: I was in a really dark place. But... someone helped me gain perspective. How's that saying go? We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars.
Lucifer: The stars are just gas bags, and I never would have fed Oscar that line had I known how much I'd have to hear people quote it back to me.
Linda: Oscar freakin' Wilde?

Linda: So... Oscar, huh? Tell me everything.
Lucifer: Well... he was straight when I first met him...

Charlotte: ...And bonus. I'll be around here more.

Chloe: You know, it can be scary sometimes, but... being who you really are is never a bad idea.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий