30 дек. 2011 г.

Two and a Half Men 2x12

A Lung Full of Alan

& Charlie: Oh, look. You remember Miss Hanrahan?Alan: Sure. I had her for sophomore English.
    Charlie: I had her in the teachers’ lounge.

& Alan: Hey. Hey, you know what would be fun? A session of Dungeons & Dragons. Like the old days, you know?.. Just the two of us.
    Jamie Eckelberry: Wow, I haven’t played in years.
    Charlie: Or... we can go down to the beach and go for a swim.
    Jamie: I didn’t bring a suit.
    Charlie: So my plan is working.


& Alan: Guess who that is...
    Jake: No way!
    Alan: Way.
    Jake: What was going on with your hair?
    Alan: It’s called a Jeri curl. It was my Michael Jackson period.
    Jake: Who’s the tall guy next to you?
    Jamie: Oh, that’s me, Jake.
    Jake: Oh, sorry. Well, at least you look like a girl now.

& Charlie: Sorry to intrude.
    Jamie: That’s okay. It’s good to see you.
    Alan: I thought you were gonna be busy.
    Charlie: I was. I went to a movie, shot some pool... bought a book, bought a shirt, drank a bucket of coffee, read the book... And then it occurred to me: “Hey, I have a home.”

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий