26 дек. 2011 г.

30 Rock 3x13

Goodbye, My Friend

& Tracy: Thanks for coming out. Thanks for watching. Love, peace, and hair grease.

& Tracy: I don’t need a birthday. ’Cause I buy myself all the presents I need... And because of my drinking, they’re often a surprise.

& Jake: That film has layers. I was also thinking about what you told me about your family and law school.
    Frank: Yeah, sorry. I was drunk. I shouldn’t have told you that stuff.
    Jake: No, no, no. I’m glad you did. We have a lot in common.
    Frank: We both have recurring dreams about being overpowered by a female bodybuilder?
    Jake: Okay, we were both drunk.


& Becca: Excuse me.
    Jake: Oh God, please don’t be a daughter I didn’t know about.

& Jake: Let me hear you say the seven most important words in the american judicial system.
    Frank: My client has no memory of that.
    Jake: I also would have accepted, “you can’t prove that’s the governor’s semen.”

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий