19 дек. 2011 г.

Take Me Home Tonight

& Wendy Franklin: Matt? Don’t tell anyone, promise!
    Matt Franklin: You can trust me. I’m a Goldman Sachs man.

& Matt: I’m a little fuzzy on how we’re gonna get away with this.
    Barry: I have a set of keys. I know all the alarm codes. It’s almost perfectly legitimate.
    Wendy: Almost.

& Barry: We are doing cocaine. Ok... Looks so easy in the movies... Let’s do this. You’re gonna do this, ok... You’re gonna feel unbelievable... Nostrils ready... We’re doing this... Ok. ........ Nice!

& Matt: Do you wanna... do you wanna dance?
    Tori Frederking: Sure!
    Matt: Are you insured?

& Ashley: Your dance was cool. It was like anti-dancing. It was like a big screw you to all them conformist assholes.

& Tori: Swear to god the only reason I got offered a full time position at Drexel... is cause he wants to see my boobs.
    Matt: Really?
    Tori: Uh-huh. {...} You see that’s the problem. Boob power recedes once revealed. He hasn’t and won’t see mine, so I retain the boob power.


& Tori: Eye contact, Matt. You know we always know when you guys look.
    Matt: Not always.
    Tori: No, we do, it’s true! Go ahead, give it a shot. I’ll look away.
    Matt: Okay. ...
    Tori: Now!
    Matt: Wow! That, whoa!

& Pete Bering: Seriously, Matt, tell me the department, let me do the math. I know a lot of people over there.
    Matt: What department?
    Pete: Yeah, Matt. What... do... you... do?
    Matt: Excuse me... Do you guys know Yen? I mean... Say a Yen gets, uh, transferred from Mr. Nariyada’s bank, in Tokyo... on a Monday and it lands in Rome. So what’s .467 * 32? 149.5 Lira, right? Wam, Mr. Roma takes that, flips it over to Mr. Queen Elizabeth... so what’s 149.5 divided by 22.3? Six pounds, British Sterling and 78 pence, right? Wam! He takes it, flips it over to Mr. USA today before opening bell... So what’s 6.78 divided by 1.68? It’s 3.99 big bad dream bags. And guess who Mr. Yankee Doodle Dandy wires it to over the international date line... Mr. Nariyada. How much is that Yen worth now? 1.012! 1.2 percent more in one day. 1.2 percent times 365 days... and I’ll do the math. That’s a lot of fuckin blow fish. So that’s what I do, Pete.

& Matt: Have you ever played the penis game?
    Tori: I’m not prepared to reveal that information, thank you.
    Matt: No, it’s a real game. I say the word “penis” like really quiet... And then you say it just a little bit louder. Then I say it a little bit louder than that... And the first to stop saying it, loses. Are you ready? Is easy. Penis
    Tori: I don’t know...
    Matt: Tori trust me. There is nothing more fun than a job you don’t give a shit about losing.
    Tori: Penis.

& Matt: Tori, tonight we’re not thinking. We’re doing.

& Tori: How many times have you done that?
    Matt: You know... 3... and a half... times.

& Barry: Could be worse.
    Matt: No it couldn’t, Barry. It couldn’t be any worse.
    Bill Franklin (Dad): Put your hands in the air.
    Matt: I was wrong. Now it couldn’t be any worse.
    Bill Franklin: Matthew?
    Matt: Wow, wrong again.

& Matt: Dad, I’m sorry. I’m just messed up, ok? I don’t know what I wanna do and I’m sorry I’m such a fucking failure!
    Dad: You haven’t really failed, son. Because you haven’t really tried to succeed. So don’t credit yourself as a failure. You’re worse than that!

& Dad: Matt, take a shot at something. Don’t think about it too much. Just take the shot.
    Matt: I don’t even know where to aim.
    Dad: Anywhere... everywhere... just take wild shots. Hell, it’s something just to hear the gun go off.

& Barry: I think I’m gonna ride the ball.

& Tori: I thought you were different from everybody else. But you’re not. You’re just like all these other scared little boys.

& Matt: I don’t know what I’m doing up here. I’m scared. And you know what... I have been so afraid of my life, that I have missed my life. But I’m like all of you. We’re all scared! I mean c’mon. Admit it. We’re all trying to be something that we’re not. But tonight, all of that changes. Tonight, I’m not afraid. Tonight, I got one thing to say to all that bullshit! ... Fuck it.

& Kyle: On three!.. Three!

& Matt: I rode the fucking ball!

& Tori: Matt you were a loser in high school. Now you’re just a loser who rode the ball and fucked me!.. Are you happy?
    Matt: No.

& Barry: You know what? I don’t know what the hell I’m gonna do with myself now. Hell, I don’t know what to do with myself while I’m thinking about what to do with myself.

The 80s Essential (Live is Life, Opus):

--
On the Imdb.

__ 2 all the 80-ers dedicated.
    + a lot of the 80s music.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий