23 дек. 2011 г.

Scrubs 1x2

My Mentor

Leroy - Good Time

& Dr. Kelso: ...are you? If you have time to listen to music, then I assume you have time to finish your paperwork.

& JD: How’s it goin’?
    Janitor: I’m a 37-year-old. I’m a janitor. How d’you think it’s going?

& JD: I think it’s healthy, hanging out with a girl without the ultimate goal being sex. You know?
    Turk: ... I’m not following.

& Dr. Cox: How many packs a day, genius?
    Will: Half a pack.
    Dr. Cox: I’m sorry. I phrased the question wrong. How many packs a day, really?
    Will: Eleven.


& Turk: I’m not really interested in her.
    Todd: Then the Todd’ll show that little biscuit some love. ... Fine. Todd’ll show himself some love.

& JD: Sometimes, if all you have is old words, all you can do is hope they say something new.

& JD: Will... I got him to quit smoking.
    Dr. Cox: For ever? No last one? The last ones are better than sex. Trust me, I’ve had 1,000 of them.

& Dr. Cox: This woman is just fantastic. The breasts are probably fake but by God, those tears are real.

& Dr. Cox: Tell me the answer to this question. Do you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?

& Turk: ... And your ass is especially fine today.

--
+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий