3 дек. 2011 г.

My Name Is Earl 4x10

Earl and Joy's Anniversary

& Randy: Good morning, Earl.
   Earl: Good morning, Randy.
   Randy: You know what team I’ve always wanted to join?.. The debate team.
   Earl: No, you haven’t.
   Randy: Yes, I have.
   Earl: No offense, but I don’t think you’d be very good at that.
   Randy: Yes, I would.
   Earl: I think debating is more than just saying the opposite of what the other person says.
   Randy: No, it isn’t.
   Earl: Yes, it is.
   Randy: No, it isn’t.
   Earl: This is stupid. I don’t want to talk about it anymore.
   Randy: ... I win.

& Randy: What’s your name again?
   Joy: Joy.
   Randy: You got a baby in there? That my brother’s baby?
   Joy: It is now.

& Joy: Don’t think I don’t hear you out there, Sasquatch! You better not be getting into my food in the fridge!
   Randy: I hate you, too, you bitchy old screech owl.

& Randy: I’m really sorry I made Joy mad at you, Earl. If you need a place to sleep tonight, my couch is your couch.
   Earl: Your couch is my couch, Randy.
   Randy: So, we agree.


& Joy: Who exactly did you invite to this party?
   Earl: Randy was more in charge of the guest list. Who’d we invite?
   Randy: People me and you know. Plus all of Joy’s friends. From her address book. “Guys I’ve phoned.”
   Earl: Randy, it says “Guys I’ve boned.”
   Randy: That’s a “B”?.. I thought it was an “F.”

& Patty: I don’t know who you are, but you better not be hooking because you are much prettier than me and I got a teenage son to put through hairdressing school.

& Randy: I made a little video I think some of you would like to see. It’s called “Earl and Joy”, high dot, low dot, “A Love Story.”

& Catalina: I can’t believe I’m gonna die a virgin. I was saving myself for marriage. I hope you’re impressed! And that you exist!
   Patty: I can’t believe I’m gonna die without giving it up for free. Just once I should’ve done that.
   Darnell: I’ve always wanted to try a threesome.
   Kenny: I’ve never kissed a man and I want to... Bad.

& Earl: What kind of man doesn’t know if he cares about his wife?..
   Randy: A man in a coma. Or a man who got married over the Internet and he hasn’t met his wife yet ’cause she’s being shipped here on a boat.

& Darnell: This never happened!

--
On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий