2 дек. 2011 г.

Hung 1x3

Strange Friends or the Truth Is, You’re Sexy

& Koontz: Ray! Are you urinating in the lake?
    Drecker: Is there a problem?

& Tanya: The compensation. We said it would be “pay what you will.”
    Lenore: What are you talking about? You said it was a free sample.
    Tanya: No, Lenore, we said that the price would be based on performance. We don’t do free samples. I very clearly stated that it would be “pay what you will.”
    Lenore: Then I’ll pay zero. That’s what I will.

& Drecker: So I made 300 bucks?
    Tanya: Congratulations, happiness consultant.
    Drecker: Wait, how much did you take?
    Tanya: I took 25%. I thought that was a good compromise.


& Floyd Gerber: How can I help and encourage you? I want the Tanya flower to blossom, not wilt*.
    Tanya: The Tanya flower...
    Floyd: What’s stopping you from opening a bakery tomorrow? An advisor? I’m willing to be that advisor.

& Drecker: You were gonna invite him for tea?
    Tanya: Sometimes tea is just tea, Ray.
    Drecker: Not in your world.

& Tanya: Actually I made a new year’s resolution not to disregard someone just because he’s not some masculine ideal. Because I find that most of the good-looking guys are all... jerks.
    Drecker: Let’s change the subject, Tanya. Somebody put $400 on my credit cards. Now I’m over the limit.
    Tanya: That’s horrible.
    Drecker: And I gotta say, it’s either Lenore... Or... it’s you.

& Drecker: Sometimes it’s great to piss rather than get pissed on.

& Tanya: Hey, Ray, it’s me. I have three numbers in my hand. {...} Do I have my finest agent on the case?.. I know, you’re my only agent, but no one else has to know that. Anyway, how serious are you about quitting? You can’t be serious about quitting because honestly, Ray, I think this could work. Just think about it... Are you thinking about it? Just think about it, okay? That’s all I can ask.



--
wilt — вянуть; слабеть

+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий