14 дек. 2011 г.

Hung 1x8

Thith Ith a Prothetic or You Cum Just Right

& Lotte: In marriage, everything 50-50. No secrets.

& Tanya: Are you ready to work your ass off and be part of my winning team?

& Lenore: It's weird. Why would you put a sex ad in the lifestyles section when it should be with the sex ads?
    Tanya: I don't think the sex ads are classy.
    Lenore: Look, T-Brain, this is your problem. You overthink. If people want sex, they'll look in the sex ads. It's Pimp 101.
    Tanya: Lenore, I have a complex marketing strategy...

& Ray: What are you so mad about? What, because I talked to him?
    Jessica: You are putting ideas into his head! You're trying to sabotage my marriage.
    Ray: I just wanted to know how he got you. The idea to ask him just popped into my head.
    Jessica: Okay. Next time something pops into your head, ask me, Ray... I divorced a boy to marry a man.


& Tanya: It's kind of secret. It's really not appropriate for the workplace, but I'll share. Lenore has a service... Um, for women who feel alone... to help them feel... less... alone.

& Tanya: It's a service for women. {...}
    Patty: Are you saying that you've tried it?
    Tanya: I shouldn't say. We're work colleagues after all... Twice.

& Ray: Screwing Patty was easy. Fucking isn't hard. It's the mind-fucking you've to to watch out for. She came, and then it came to me: I had to be completely honest. I had to say everything.

& Ray: I just wanted to give you this. It's a letter. It's from my heart.
    Jemma: Fuck your heart.

& Pierce: Do you realize that you literally only have vegetables in here?
    Tanya: Well, that's because I'm trying to be a vegetarian.
    Pierce: I was a vegetarian once. And then I realized that if fish was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for Pierce.

& Tanya: I'm sorry about Jemma. She wanted to hurt you and she was willing to pay for it. I didn't know until tonight. I swear on my mother's lack of love I had no idea.

& Ray: You're the only friend I've got. {...}
    Tanya: Can I ask you something, Ray?.. How come you never called me after that first night? I mean, other than you think that I come too much.
    Ray: I think you come perfect. I... I think you come just right.

--
+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий