7 дек. 2011 г.

Conan the Barbarian

& Corin: Name your son!
    Mom: His... name... is... Conan.

& Corin: When a Cimmerian feels thirst... It is the thirst for blood. When he feels cold... It is the cold edge of steel. But the courage of a Cimmerian is tempered. He neither fears death,
nor rushes foolishly to meet it. To be a Cimmerian Warrior, you must have both cunning and balance; as well as speed and strength.

& Corin: What is most important, when forging a blade? Fire or ice?
    Conan: Fire. ... Ice?..
    Corin: Are you certain?.. Fire and ice... together... This is the mystery of steel

& Conan: No man should live in chains.

& Captain: Who are you?
    Conan: I’m the one who made you pretty.

& Remo: Step aside, Northerner. The woman is property of Khalar Zym.
    Conan: She’s my property now.
    Remo: Oh, you have no claim to her.
    Conan: No, but I have a claim to you.
    Remo: And what claim is that?
    Conan: Death!


& Conan: You have a name?
    Tamara: Tamara Amalia Jorvi-Karashan. And yours?
    Conan: Conan.
    Tamara: Conan... that’s it?
    Conan: How many names do I need?

& Khalar Zym (by Stephen Lang aka Commander Taylor from Terra Nova): I admire courage, even when it’s foolish. Your reward...
    Conan: I do not want your gold.
    Khalar Zym: No? Then, what?
    Conan: I want your head!

& Tamara: Charming man, your friend.
    Artus: Most man are born to mother’s milk. His first taste was of his mother’s blood. He was battle born.

& Tamara: Have you ever wonder, if our actions serves some plan... Some purpose.. One by the Gods? Or are we all just doomed to chaos and ruin?
    Conan: I don’t know. And I don’t care. I live... I love... and slay. And I am content.

& Khalar Zym: Barbarian, I don’t like you anymore.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий